1. Visa application fees along with the service charge are non-refundable in all cases. Even in case of visa application rejection the entire amount is non-refundable.
2. Visa application approval/rejection and processing time is at the sole discretion of the immigration and we do not have any control over the same.
3. Visa applications may require more than usual working days for processing and it is completely dependent on the immigration.
4. Immigration/Tri-Lines travels may ask for additional documents on a case to case basis.
5. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
6. Visa applications processing will only be after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
7. Visas issued under visit/business/transit/tourist profession are not eligible to work in the destination country.
8. Tri-Lines travels reserves the right to refuse applications at its discretion and bears no liability for the processing time or rejection of visa applications by the immigration.
9. Traveller or the customer has to fully bear the penalty amount in case the destination country levy any charges.
10. Additional charges such as documents courier, photograph development, attestation etc has to be borne by the applicant.